NYC Data Magic – The Art of the Possible Event
Presented by Axis Group with Special Guest world renowned trick shot artist Andy “The Magic Man” Segal.
Join us for an informative session that promises to amaze: Data Magic – the Art of the Possible at Slate, NYC on April 27, 4-8pm. Axis Group, Qlik, and Narrative Science look forward to hosting you at this exciting venue featuring leading experts in Data Science and Visualizations.
Together we’ll think inside the numbers but outside the box. Whether you are just starting out with Qlik, or have been working with it for a while, this evening is an excellent way see, learn, and be inspired by the potential of where Data Magic can take you, including:
- Industry Trends – IOT, mobile to embedded and integrated analytics
- Data Visualizations – Getting creative: Extensions, mashups, and custom web development
- Predictive Analytics – Taking advantage of foretelling insights, internally and externally
- Artificial Intelligence – Advanced natural language generation
Followed by Special Guest Andy “The Magic Man” Segal. Andy will cue up a little magic of his own alongside us at Slate’s pool tables, sharing his championship skills and playing disciplines, paired with drinks and eats.
Date: Thursday, April 27th, 2017
Time: 4pm-8pm EST
54 W 21st Street
New York, NY 10010
Please register below to attend and we will follow up with you shortly to confirm your attendance.
For more information, please email us at or call us at 908-988-0200.
- NYC Art of the Possible Event
April 27, 2017
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm