Qlik Sense Document Analyzer v1.6
by admin, on Feb 19, 2020 3:07:46 PM
Version 1.6 of the Qlik Sense Document Analyzer (QSDA) tool is now available for download.
If you are not familiar with QSDA, it's a free application profiling tool for Qlik Sense that can help you identify items such as unused fields, poorly performing expressions and data model problems. The Qlik Sense Document Analyzer was created by Rob Wunderlich, with support from the team at Axis Group. Check out more of Rob's work at The Qlik View Cook Book.
Follow this link to download QSVA version 1.6:
QSDA v1.6 Updates:
- New “Missing Objects” summary table on sheet “Extract Log”.
- New connector fields Objects.ObjectNumOfColumns, Objects.ObjectNumOfRows.
- Stability improvements in the connector.
- Descriptions added to most DA Dimensions and Measures. Use “Show Details” on each chart to see documentation of the Dimensions and Measures in the chart.
- New connector fields Objects.ObjectDescription, MasterDimensions.MasterDimensionDescription, MasterMeasures.MasterMeasureDescription contains the Description field from master items.
- Connection name is now a script variable to facilitate using varying connection names on server.
Axis Group is a leading Qlik partner, having won multiple accolades; including the 2019 Hack Challenge at Qonnections. You can review samples of our winning project work in the portfolio on our website.