In order to deliver the most complete and best solution to our clients, we need to first assess their current situation and recommend a course of action that is suitable for them. Our Review, Analyze, Recommend (RAR) process, which is Cycle 0 of our Business Intelligence Life-cycle Delivery (BuILD) methodology, has been developed to give us the best understanding of your current environment.
During this phase we will align identified business goals and drivers with the best identified fit of Tools/Technology, People, and Processes needed to implement, support, and evolve your information management enterprise.
Review - This is where we Review current “as-is” environment for People, Process, and Technology within your enterprise. Interviews and a review of existing systems are completed to obtain an overall picture of your information enterprise.
- Define scope and Enterprise Observable Resulting Value (Future Vision)
- Update Enterprise Data Taxonomy for use in Analyze stream of RAR engagement
- Identify and interview Enterprise Key stakeholders (5-7) to elicit voice of customer
- Review current “as-is” environment (People, Process, Technology)
Analyze - Analyze artifacts from Review stream to identify potential solution alternatives and assess impact on your Enterprise environment (People, Process and Technology).
- Analyze and categorize types of Enterprise data movements
- Identify potential solution fits for Enterprise Information Strategy
- Create potential solution matrix
- Perform Gap Analysis to render optimal solution
Recommend - Finally we create and deliver an executable and prioritized roadmap with approach and associated costs (financial and opportunity) to implement, operate, and sustain Information Management within your Enterprise.
- Create Strategic Information Management Roadmap
- Present Roadmap to identified key Enterprise stakeholders
To learn more about how Axis Group’s can help you, please call 908-988-0200.