Axis Group can help you leverage Kalido to get the most out of your data and information. Kalido delivers active information management for business. With Kalido's unique business model-driven technology, decisions are fueled by accurate, accessible and consistent information, delivered in real time, to dramatically improve corporate performance. Kalido software can be deployed at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional information management methods.
Additionally, Axis Group has developed this co-sourced offering to help organizations manage their Kalido Data Warehouse environments with best practices from the most experienced, certified Kalido Architects, Modelers, Engineers and Support Professionals. By coupling a consistent support structure that helps manage strategy, operations, and risks with a fixed-cost approach, organizations can focus on business rather than spending time on infrastructure. Here are some of the benefits you get with this approach:
- Axis manages your Data Warehouse at your location
- Axis will asses you operational needs - daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Axis works to help you with your strategic planning and change management
- Axis helps you understand upgrade requirements and planning them as needed
- Axis gives you all the resources to meet your operational and planning needs
- Axis builds a customized support plan to limit your financial exposure
- Axis helps you to plan your expansion and change management needs
- Axis helps you to maximize your technology investment in Kalido
Kalido software is installed at hundreds of locations in more than 100 countries with market leading companies.
Axis Group is one of the oldest and largest Kalido partners in North America with world-class experienced and certified consultants. Axis Group leverages Kalido technology to provide comprehensive solutions to information management problems and more.
To learn more about Axis Group's Kalido capabilities please call 908-988-0200.