Introducing the QlikView Business Discovery PlatformThe QlikView Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making.
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- Visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analyzing and capturing data from mobile devices
A Natural Path from Data to DecisionsNo-one makes decisions based just on hard numbers, but on inputs from the world around them, including conversations with others.
PeopleCollaborative decision-making with colleagues via Social Business Discovery
DataAnalytics based on ERP, CRM, data warehouse, SQL database, Excel data, and more
PlaceReal-world, real-time information from the field via Mobile Business Discovery
QlikView Makes BI Better for Everyone
Empower Business UsersQlikView's associative experience provides answers as fast as you can think up questions. It lets you interact with data without limitations to generate insight in ways you never imagined.
With QlikView, Business Users Can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively — on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture—just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
Enable IT Pros to Deliver Self-Service BIQlikView lets IT deliver a complete self-service BI experience, serving the business like never before – all while assuring strict data security, quality, and governance.
With QlikView, IT Professionals Can:
- Consolidate data from multiple sources to deliver a complete data picture to business users
- Remain focused on data security, data and application provisioning, data governance, and system maintenance
- Take writing and rewriting reports, tweaking queries, and building cubes off your already full plate
- Administer easily through QlikView’s web-based management console. It’s a unified way to provide everyone access to the latest data and analysis, with role-based administration to ensure data access to only those who have permissions.
- Gain visibility into data lineage and use across your QlikView deployment
Make Life Easier for BI Pros/DevelopersQlikView makes it easy for business analysts and BI developers to create cutting-edge BI apps that users can enhance and extend as business needs change
With QlikView, BI Pros/Developers Can:
- Easily create and manage data definitions, transformations, and business logic, and reuse them across QlikView apps
- Quickly and iteratively design Business Discovery apps
- Create and manipulate a wide variety of visualizations—and change them on the fly
- Create extensions using QlikView Workbench (a Microsoft Visual Studio® plug-in)
- Integrate with enterprise portals and collaboration sites using QlikView web parts for use with Microsoft SharePoint®
- Connect directly to popular business applications and data sources, including Salesforce.com, SAP NetWeaver®, Informatica, Teradata, Hadoop and Google BigQuery
QlikView's Core Technology
QlikView is an In-memory BI PioneerIn-memory is important for performance, but it takes a lot more to deliver a Business Discovery platform. Traditional BI based on queries and cubes may run in memory for faster response time, but they still require IT to manually maintain the data associations users depend on.
The QlikView DifferenceIt's what QlikView does with in-memory technology that really makes a difference. The QlikView Business Discovery platform:
Neither users nor developers have to maintain the associations in the data, so organizations can move rapidly from prototyping to deployment to refinement.
- White Paper: QlikView System Requirements
- White Paper: Qlikview On Mobile
- White Paper: QlikView Product Family
- White Paper: Business Discovery
- White Paper: QlikView Architectural Overview
- White Paper: QlikView on Mobile: Beyond Reporting
- White Paper: Social Business Discovery
- White Paper: What Makes QlikView Unique
Need More Information?Contact us today if you have questions about QlikView and our services. A representative from Axis Group will respond as soon as possible with answers to your questions.