Why Choose Axis Group for your Qlik Maintenance?
By choosing Axis Group as your partner to handle your Qlik software maintenance, you’ll gain access to more enhanced services you’ll find nowhere else. Trust our team of certified professionals to troubleshoot your issues faster and quicker than you could through Qlik itself. You’ll also gain the benefits from annual health checks where we’ll review your system for performance and reliability and guide you on upgrades and platform specs. Axis has introduced “customer only” webinars, where you’ll learn about new things in the Qlik product line and lessons from our front line Qlik support team – Axis maintenance customers will also get free access to our Qlik Utilities.
Exclusive to Axis Group clients – Automated Alerting and Monitoring
We supply the alerts, you fix the problem.
How does it work?
- Axis alert agent installed on your Qlik production platform. Outbound notification port required.
- Alerts monitored by Axis
- Client identifies the alerts they want to receive and frequency
- Email issued upon alert condition
- Summary report delivered quarterly
What is being monitored?
- Qlik application logs
- Measure Performance Counters – sessions, streams, tickets, tasks, latency, iops
- Operating system logs – Windows events
- Port monitoring
- Service monitoring – Qlik Sense and QlikView services
- System monitoring – # of processes, reload checks, disk space, threads, uptime, memory
- Web/URL monitoring – www Windows service, IIS pool NTLM port, SSL certs
Choose the maintenance plan that’s right for you:
Standard Software Maintenance (20%)
Premium Maintenance (23%)
Managed Services (Monthly Fee)
|Qlik Software – access to Qlik software updates||✓||✓||✓|
|Telephone Support – during normal business hours||✓||✓||✓|
|Health Check – review of system performance and reliability||Annual||Quarterly||Monthly|
|Alerting – critical error detection plus reload failure notification||✓ *||✓||✓|
|Upgrade Guidance – recommended versions based on use case||✓||✓||✓|
|Platform Guidance – architecture, sizing, hardware specifications||✓||✓||✓|
|Axis Qlik Utilities – access to Qlik utilities for QlikView and Sense||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Coverage – system down and mission critical||24/7||24/7|
|Priority Ticket Management – assigned solution engineer||✓||✓|
|End User Issues – desktop, browser, network, server, security||✓||✓|
|Hosting & Remote Administration||✓|
|Server Administration – configuration, license, user, document, tasks||✓|
|Alerting & Monitoring – advanced detection with triage and resolution||✓|
|Application Support – ongoing development support for Qlik applications||✓|
*One time fee for implementation