COMPASS for PPM
The Axis COMPASS for PPM is the best and most comprehensive reporting and data analytics solution developed for your PPM platform. The Axis COMPASS for PPM delivers fast and flexible access to your data and let's you easily visualize and navigate all your information.
The COMPASS for PPM delivers information the way you want to see it with a simple user interface that is highly visual and allows a user to get answers to questions in seconds. The associative analytics gives you the ability to make decisions without the traditional reporting and BI constraints. This allows you to make decisions and optimize your PMO based on the answers you receive.
Let's face it, the PMO tools you are currently using to manage your projects don't always give you the answers you need to make informed decisions quickly. The data is in there, you just don't have an easy way to get at it. The COMPASS for PPM is your answer.
The Assembly Nightmare - Inefficient and Costly
So what's happening in today's PMOs? Various amounts of data is stored within your PPM tool such as Project, Resource, Timekeeping, and Financial information. Reports are generated through multiple data extracts and now it's your job to start assembling all this information to construct a story of how things are running. Once you've created this story, now you need to present it to the management team. Here information is reviewed, decisions are made, and new questions always come up that you can't answer. Now you have to go back and reconstruct the reports you created to answer these NEW questions. This seems to be a never ending cycle.
A total End-to-End solution delivered in 4-6 weeks
How is the Axis COMPASS for PPM Different?
This is typically what happens in a traditional reporting environment using SAP BusinessObjects or Cognos
- Universes contain queries and a mapping layer, Cubes pre-aggregate and organize the data.
- Each individual report and data query generates a single discrete set of information.
- Information is extracted from the underlying database or cube and passed on to the user in the form of a report.
- If you need to understand how data in your report relates to data outside your query, there is no choice but to build a new query that incorporates both sets of information and resubmit.
Here is what you get with the COMPASS for PPM's Associated Architecture
- All Data is extracted from source databases and loaded into the COMPASS data model.
- All your data points are associated within tables and all tables are joined together through common key fields. RESULT: Access to all your data, plus data that may not be in Clarity.
- When you click on a data point, all other fields instantaneously filter themselves based on the selection and all aggregates are calculated in real time without impacting the source database.
- Users gain ad-hoc flexibility and don’t need to understand SQL.
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or would like to setup a demo that is convenient for you with one of our Axis professionals.