Cool Tools to use with Qlik
Did you miss our webinar about some of the cool tools that can be utilized with Qlik?
Well don't worry you are in luck because we recorded it! Check out the video here.
Some things you can do with NodeGraph - A Qlik data lineage tool:
- Bring visual clarity to the full lineage of the data in your Qlik files
- Confirm data sources, transformation and calculations
- Analyze your ETL structures effortlessly
- Easily generate run books for your applications
Some things you can do with Fuse Integration Platform - A New Axis Group exclusive solution:
- Deliver access to multiple Qlik platforms through a single unified login
- Solve multi-domain challenges for internal and external users
- Track and audit user consumption to support HIPAA and GDPR compliance
- Create a custom platform experience and deliver multiple BI tools
- Build microservices and enable cross-window communications browser side
Want to learn more about these tools, reach out to us here.
In this webinar, Luv Shah introduced NodeGraph and explained the ease with which it can trace a Qlik application’s data lineage and produce comprehensive documentation that can be used for application run books or compliance needs. Next, Mike Montaldi introduced Axis’s new Fuse Integration Platform. Mike demonstrated how this tool could be customized to fit the culture of any organization and how it could easily solve integration challenges across BI tools, enable multi-domain authentication, and fulfill compliance needs. Finally, Kevin Hennessy drilled down on tools and techniques to use when trying to troubleshoot your Qlik Sense engine.
One final reminder, QV11.2 has been extended by Qlik support until 3/31/2019. You still have plenty of time to plan and execute your upgrade to the latest version of QV12 and Axis Group is here to help!