It’s about that time again…time for Qonnections! You know how you lay out all your clothes on your bed prior to packing your suitcase, and think to yourself “I am good to go” But yet, all your items never seem to fit!
Packing a suitcase is never an easy task and making sure your flip-flops, cool technology gadgets, business cards and sunscreen are all on board is a daunting task! Unpacking as we arrive to the beautiful Orlando, Florida should be a seamless process. To ensure this seamless process here are some quick tips on how to pack your suitcase like any pro-traveler would.
Don’t leave anything behind with these “8 Tips to pack your Suitcase like a Pro” and Watch This!
1. We tend to over pack and more than likely you will not wear all of your clothes, cut your wardrobe by 1/3 to save room
2. Stuff undergarments and socks into your shoes. Then pack them, heel to toe, at the bottom of your suite case
3. With all other casual garments, evenly layer them throughout the suitcase and roll anything up that can fit between the spaces
4. For ironed garments, lay out over the suitcase, alternating the direction. Then fold over one by one, until all garments are cross folded together
5. Lay a bag from the dry cleaner on top of the clothes to minimize air pockets and evenly distribute space underneath
6. Place all other accessories and toiletries on top
7. Be sure to double bag your toiletries, in order to reduce the risk of leakage
8. Line all belts through the perimeter of the suitcase to maximize space
Helpful Hint: Want to save time while writing out your address and contact information? Use a business card in your luggage tag instead!